Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sex Poem

Let me fuck you.
I want to know
the inside of you,
weeping out,
staining the sheets
with self-evident
passion. Let me
want you. Don't
say anything. Just
moan. Just cry.
Just scream.
Become draped
across the underside
of the present and
for God's sake
shut your eyes
and feel it. Run
your hand across
my back;
the starry sky is there.
Grab the hair
on my chest;
the deep dirt
of gods' hands
are folded and trapped
with the dust of my mind.
Unlock the struggling
hawk, sunlit in the fire
of passion.
Suck the very soul of me
and digest the waste
with your pleasure.
Let me fuck you.
Let me say nothing
but horrible things and
let me grope the orgasm
from you. Give me
stripes to wear proud
on my back and
I will make you forget
every bad memory
in a blinding flash
of head and sweat.
Let me fuck you.
I promise you
will want it again.

No comments: